Mobile: 07980 647620
Home/Office Phone: 016977 41683
Languages Spoken: English
Special Qualifications: Blue Badge Tourist Guide for Cumbria, Liverpool City Region and Yorkshire. York Minster Accredited guide
- Art and Literature
- Stately Homes, Castles and Gardens
- Folk Lore and Traditions
- Town, City and country walks
- Special Interest / Study Tours
- Industrial Heritage & Archaeology
Make your Visit to Great Britain Truly Memorable with Sue Wardle, Blue Badge Tourist Guide
Experienced Tour Manager/Director and Guide, Sue shares her in-depth knowledge, communicating her passion for the dramatic and varied landscapes, hidden treasures, quirky characters, historic cities and villages and British Heritage in an interesting and entertaining way.
From one hour guided walks and full day coach tour to a fully managed multi-day itinerary, catering for individuals to large groups; all ages, nationalities and abilities.
Itineraries can be designed and devised to meet your groups own individual requirements and interests.
Take a cruise on a lake or a trip on a heritage railway, visit historic sites, demonstrations, tastings and hands-on experiences, lectures, tuition and activities – any can be incorporated to enhance your visit.
• Informative and entertaining coach commentaries, infused with stories and songs
• Town, village and city walks and tours
• Country walks – from gentle to exhilarating!
• Special interest tours
• Activity tours
• Tours for conference delegates
• Unique Corporate Events and team building
• Fact-finding tours for journalists
• FAM visits and tours
• Tour Manager /Director /Escort
• Events organiser
Sue is a Blue Badge Tourist Guide (the highest professional tourist guiding qualification in Britain), for Cumbria (English Lake District), Liverpool City Region, Yorkshire and is a York Minster accredited Guide.
Sue gives visitors an enjoyable and memorable experience to take home with them.
“Professional, friendly, informative and most of all, thoroughly enjoyable!”